Thu, Apr 16|
Spring 2020 Core ICF Coaching Certification Training
Become a certified professional coach with our incredible 6-Month, 6-Module (125 coach training hours) training course. We are a unique, strength-based program like none-other. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be equipped to help others and, through doing so, to help the world.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2020, 9:00 AM – Apr 17, 2020, 11:30 AM
About the Event
This training will begin on Thursday, April 16 and Friday, April 17 from 9:00-11:30am. Subsequent trainings for Module 1 will occur over the next two weeks on Thursday and Friday at the same time. This is the first of six modules. The purpose of module one is to engage in the essential ontological language and deepening awareness of assisting others in their purpose. We delve into the in-depth exploration of the core motivational elements of BEING human and how to coach to impact the world. You’ll discover…
- How to become a person of influence – You’ll expand your influence on the people and situations in your life.
- Four key root causes of pain in people’s lives – The four main reasons people come to you for help.
- The Building Blocks of Partnership – How to form a strong partnership with your clients based on compassion, commitment, credibility, and contribution.
- The Four steps to successful change out of the neutral zone – A coach is all about being the catalyst for change in people’s lives. Here’s how you do it.
- How to become a master at asking questions – Questions stimulate thinking, demand answers and move clients to take action. Discover how to ask questions that elicit thought, insight and self-discovery.
- The Four Steps of Influence – How to awaken a strong sense of personal and professional mission in others using the Philosophy–Influence-Partnership (P.I.P.TM) approach.
For a full description of all the modules, click here: https://www.newvibetraining.com/certifications
Coach Certification (Deposit)
Register here for this 6-Month, 6-Module Certification Course. There is a $500 down payment required. The tuition for the entire Certified Professional Coach Training course is $4800.00. Tuition includes registration for both Foundations for Coach Leadership and Appreciative Inquiry as those are requisite classes for certification. Both of these classes can be taken as stand-alone courses as well.