Thu, Jan 14|
Harnessing the Power of Anger • Zoom
Anger, if not managed, can run up an expensive tab on your relationships, your career, and your life. Research shows that individuals who acquire the tools and skills to manage anger are more productive, reach deeper levels of love and affection for self and others, and live a longer life.
Time & Location
Jan 14, 2021, 9:00 AM – Jan 15, 2021, 1:00 PM
About the Event
This 2-Day intensive training facilitated in-house by New Vibe Training staff is an empowering course that allows you to get in touch with harnessing the effects of anger to respond appropriately and learn how to coach others. This course will enhance your learning in managing anger and also how to deal with the anger of others. In addition this course will teach you how to be assertive and confident in resolving conflicts by applying effective communication skills.
New Vibe Training is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)™ Provider. Our students come from around the world and represent a diverse group of individuals from every walk of life. Each student's goal is unique yet, upon completion of this course, each student will be equipped with a language and a skillset to facilitate change for a better world.
- Understand where anger comes from and the effect it has on your life
- How to be assertive in communicating your needs, wants, and desires
- Know how to implement skills to manage your anger and coach others
- How to switch on the empathetic brain to harness change
- Live in peace, joy and love rather than in anger, rage and discontent