Foundations for Coach Leadership (FFCL-2003)
Time & Location
About the Event
UNIT 1: Assessing What Coaching Is
▪ Clarify the distinctions between coaching, counseling, and consulting/mentoring.
▪ Illuminate the pathways of brain functioning in coaching others for change.
▪ Learn the impact of BEING vs DOING for transformation. How to shift in seeing from a differentpair of lenses when coaching others toward growth.
▪ Understand the lasting effects from the coaching model in the workplace, business, community,and every segment of life.
▪ Reveal and release the power of your specific talents and strengths as a coach to guide clientsor employees in seeking their purpose.
UNIT 2: The Heart of Coaching
▪ Understand the significance of utilizing a heart centered approach for desired outcomes.
▪ Utilize the appropriate love type in professionally making a difference that’s permanent.
▪ How to center yourself on serving your clients from a “servant leadership” perspective.
▪ Learn the 8 major ingredients of caring and how to show care for trust-building.
UNIT 3: Essential Coaching Roles and Skills for Effectiveness
▪ Learn and apply the five roles of the coach with heart to every coaching encounter.
▪ Be able to integrate the essential coaching skills for maximum influence with others and theirsituation.
▪ How to cultivate a coaching platform from a strengths-based (model) perspective(CliftonStrengths® Assessment).
UNIT 4: Being on Purpose
▪ How to use the 2-minute challenge to deal with any workplace dispute.
▪ How to apply the Johari Window Method to increase self-discovery.
▪ How to create your own purpose statement and how to help others live out their full purpose.
▪ How to prepare and create a coaching culture to change the world.
This 2-day training will equip you to lead, strengthen, and coach others in the workplace,in the community, or as an entrepreneur–making a difference in the world. You will learnand experience the language and skillset to heighten positive change through thevehicle of coaching.