Fri, Dec 13|
New Vibe Training
Foundations for Coach Leadership (FFCL-1912)
Foundations for Coach Leadership is an experiential two-day class that will introduce you to the language and methodology of Ontological Coaching (the study of being) focusing on three key principles: Clarify your PURPOSE Develop your PEOPLE skills Expand your POSSIBILITIES
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2019, 9:00 AM – Dec 14, 2019, 6:00 PM
New Vibe Training, 11650 Southwest 67th Avenue, Portland, OR 97223, USA
About the Event
UNIT 1: Assessing What Coaching Is
▪ Clarify the distinctions between coaching, counseling, and consulting/mentoring.
▪ Illuminate the pathways of brain functioning in coaching others for change.
▪ Learn the impact of BEING vs DOING for transformation. How to shift in seeing from a different pair of lenses when coaching others toward growth.
▪ Understand the lasting effects from the coaching model in the workplace, business, community, and every segment of life.
▪ Reveal and release the power of your specific talents and strengths as a coach to guide clients or employees in seeking their purpose.
UNIT 2: The Heart of Coaching
▪ Understand the significance of utilizing a heart centered approach for desired outcomes.
▪ Utilize the appropriate love type in professionally making a difference that’s permanent.
▪ How to center yourself on serving your clients from a “servant leadership” perspective.
▪ Learn the 8 major ingredients of caring and how to show care for trust-building.
UNIT 3: Essential Coaching Roles and Skills for Effectiveness
▪ Learn and apply the five roles of the coach with heart to every coaching encounter.
▪ Be able to integrate the essential coaching skills for maximum influence with others and their situation.
▪ How to cultivate a coaching platform from a strengths-based (model) perspective (CliftonStrengths® Assessment).
UNIT 4: Being on Purpose
▪ How to use the 2-minute challenge to deal with any workplace dispute.
▪ How to apply the Johari Window Method to increase self-discovery.
▪ How to create your own purpose statement and how to help others live out their full purpose.
▪ How to prepare and create a coaching culture to change the world.
This 2-day training will equip you to lead, strengthen, and coach others in the workplace, in the community, or as an entrepreneur–making a difference in the world. You will learn and experience the language and skillset to heighten positive change through the vehicle of coaching.