Fall 2020 Core ICF Coaching Certification Training (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
This training will take place on Thursday, September 17th & Friday, September 18th, and Thursday, September 24th & Friday, September 25th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (DOWNLOAD Schedule PDF). This is the first of six modules. The purpose of module one is to engage in the essential ontological language and deepening awareness of assisting others in their purpose. We delve into the in-depth exploration of the core motivational elements of BEING human and how to coach to impact the world. You’ll discover…
- How to become a person of influence – You’ll expand your influence on the people and situations in your life.
- Four key root causes of pain in people’s lives – The four main reasons people come to you for help.
- The Building Blocks of Partnership – How to form a strong partnership with your clients based on compassion, commitment, credibility, and contribution.
- The Four steps to successful change out of the neutral zone – A coach is all about being the catalyst for change in people’s lives. Here’s how you do it.
- How to become a master at asking questions – Questions stimulate thinking, demand answers, and move clients to take action. Discover how to ask questions that elicit thought, insight, and self-discovery.
- The Four Steps of Influence – How to awaken a strong sense of personal and professional mission in others using the Philosophy–Influence-Partnership (P.I.P.TM) approach.
For a full description of all the modules, click here: https://www.newvibetraining.com/certifications
- Coach Certification (Deposit)$500$5000$0