Emotional Intelligence & Appreciative Inquiry (EIAI-2003)
Time & Location
About the Event
This 2-Day intensive training facilitated in-house by New Vibe Training staff is required as part of the CORE Certified Professional Coach Training program and represents 20 of the 125 coach training hours required for certification. This class can also be taken as a stand-alone class without obligation to enroll in the coach training program.
New Vibe Training is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)™ Provider. Our students come from around the world and represent a diverse group of individuals from every walk of life. Each student's goal is unique yet, upon completion of this course, each student will be equipped with a language and a skillset to facilitate change for a better world.
DAY 1: Emotional Intelligence
At its core, Emotional Intelligence is being able to recognize and understand your own emotions and those of others, being able to manage your own emotions, and being able to handle and inspire emotions in others. Research shows those higher in EI are more trustworthy, organized, and able to be a more efficient influencer.
This 1-Day Training is an introduction to the principles and applications of Emotional Intelligence (EI) as an effective method to use in coaching and help your clients or employees develop and integrate emotional intelligence into their own lives. It explores ways to grow, develop, and live an Emotionally Intelligent Lifestyle.
· Understand the four core skills and five elements of Emotional Intelligence.
· Understand the value of EQ over IQ. Develop Emotional Intelligence through increased awareness and healthy integration.
· Be able to apply the principles of EI to managing change with individuals and organizations.
DAY 2: Appreciative Inquiry
Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is an exciting approach to change that identifies and builds on strengths, rather than analyzing problems and trying to fix them.
This 1-Day Training is an introduction to the principles and applications of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) as a valuable creative thinking tool. It includes material on how to explore a situation using positive vocabulary, thus getting to a solution in a fraction of the time normally taken, and introduces the concept of building an Appreciative Lifestyle.
· Understand the core principles that underpin Appreciative Inquiry of positive engagement.
· Develop the communication skills required to conduct AI solutions-focused explorations using the 4D cycle.
· Be able to apply the strengths-based approach of AI to managing change with individuals and organizations.