Summer 2021 • Core ICF Coaching Certification Training
Time & Location
About the Event
This 2-day online training (Zoom) will begin on Thursday, August 26th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. This is the first of five modules. The purpose of module one is to engage in the essential ontological language and deepening awareness of assisting others in their purpose. We delve into the in-depth exploration of the core motivational elements of BEING human and how to coach to impact the world. You’ll discover…
- The Greatness of Coaching - Understand the variables of coaching, counseling, and consulting. Grow in your knowledge of the leadership blends of coaching.
- How to understand the various world views of individuals (Philosophies) – learn rapport-building strategies with clients and others in order to help make breakthroughs.
- The P.I.P. Influence of Coaching – How to awaken a strong sense of personal and professional mission in others using the Philosophy–Influence-Partnership (P.I.P.) approach.
- The Building Blocks of Partnership – How to form a strong partnership with your clients based on compassion, commitment, credibility, and contribution.
- The Four steps to successful change out of the neutral zone – A coach is all about being the catalyst for change in people’s lives. Here’s how you do it.
- How to become a master at asking questions – Questions stimulate thinking, demand answers, and move clients to take action. Discover how to ask questions that elicit thought, insight, and self-discovery. Identify your strengths and learn how to grow as a master communicator in order to enhance success in client's lives.
- Much more training skill-building in Module 1
- Coach Certification $3,500$500$5000$0