Fri, Oct 28|
Fall 2022 • Core ICF Coaching Certification
Become a certified professional coach with our incredible 5-Month, 5-Module (60 coach training hours) training course. We are a unique, strength-based program like none other. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be equipped to help others and, through doing so, to help the world.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2022, 9:00 AM PDT – Oct 29, 2022, 2:00 PM PDT
About the Event
This 2-day online training (Zoom) will be on October 28th & 29th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. This is the first of five modules. The purpose of module one is to engage in the essential ontological language and deepen awareness of assisting others in their purpose. We delve into the in-depth exploration of the core motivational elements of BEING human and how to coach to impact the world. You’ll discover…
- How to understand the various world views of individuals (Philosophies) – learn rapport-building strategies with clients and others.
- The Four Steps of Influence – How to awaken a strong sense of personal and professional mission in others using the Philosophy–Influence-Partnership (P.I.P.) approach.
- The Building Blocks of Partnership – How to form a strong partnership with your clients based on compassion, commitment, credibility, and contribution.
- The Four steps to successful change out of the neutral zone – A coach is all about being the catalyst for change in people’s lives. Here’s how you do it.
- How to become a master at asking questions – Questions stimulate thinking, demand answers, and move clients to take action. Discover how to ask questions that elicit thought, insight, and self-discovery.
Coach Certification $3,900.00
Register here for this 5-Month, 5-Module Certification Course. There is a $500 down payment required. The tuition for the entire Certified Professional Coach Training course is $3500.00. Pay in full or call for a payment plan.