Director / Founder / Keynote Speaker / Author
Carl Casanova, M.S.
EXECUTIVE COACH AND FACILITATOR
- Seasoned Coach for Senior Level Executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Experienced in Multi-Cultural Coaching and Leadership Development
- Influential Leader in Business and Entrepreneurial Community Settings
- Skilled Trainer in Train the Trainer - Curriculum Creation and Execution
- Master of Science Degree (Counseling, Psychology), Oregon State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Psychology), Vanguard University, Southern California
- "What Every Successful Person Knows"
- "Help I Am Angry"
- "Blueprint for Success" co-authored with the late Dr. Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence EQi 2.0 / EQ360 (Trainer, 2012, Performance Works LLC)
- Certification in Conflict Resolution (Negotiation and Mediation, 2001, Portland State University)
- Certified Organizational Facilitator (Achieve Global, 2000)
- Certified Professional Trainer of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, 1999
- Certified Professional Coach (Academy for Coach Training, 1998, Seattle, Washington)
- Certified NLP (Practitioner, 1996) NeuroLinguistic Programming
- Effective Speaker and Human Relations (Dale Carnegie Training (ACCET), 1993
- United States Marine Corps - Honorable Discharge, 1976-1979